A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This game is a sequel to Blooming Nightshade, and is best enjoyed after playing that game.
This game is a work in progress.
Almost five years have passed since Himeka sought friendship and romance at Solana Academy. She and her friends have grown now, and have to face their adult responsibilities. As they mature, Himeka seeks to further her bonds with her friends... and perhaps find love if she hasn't already.
As a direct sequel to Blooming Nightshade, Flowering Nightshade continues the lighthearted romance story that began there. Himeka may start the game in a relationship from the first game or seek a new romance in her transition to adulthood.
This game is developed with Android phones in mind, but can also be played on PC.
- Free (with optional donation)
- 6 love interests
- Friendship and romance paths for each girl
- Longer relationship paths than in Blooming Nightshade
- Sidestories about couples not involving Himeka?
- Afterstories for each route?
- Himeka Uchida, a convenience store clerk. Cheerful and outgoing, but not very ambitious.
- Izumi Kawano, a manager for a volleyball club team. Still learning to open up to others about her problems.
- Kiyomi Ito, a software tester. She tends to get cold easily, and is uncertain of her place in the world.
- Nanami Kobayashi, a baker's assistant. While bashful, she hides a perverted side to her.
- Atsuko Aoki, a university student. While she is working on a music degree, she is still undecided on her future.
- Kiku Moritani, a recitalist and part-time music teacher. While successful, she worries others ignore her in favor of her image.
- Shiori Goto, a dropout slowly becoming a recluse. While her game streams keep her from returning to her family home, she has little confidence in herself.
Warning: This game includes depictions of nudity. It is not suitable for children or people under the age of 18.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Reveal and Demo v159 days ago