Release v10 Update
As I mentioned in the previous devlog, I've been working on a major update for the game that changes a lot of things to hopefully improve the overall experience. That update, barring any last-minute issues, is now available.
The main changes are:
- Randomized weekly events removed and incorporated into route storylines.
- Date choices have been removed; the player selects a specific route to play at the end of the prologue.
- Potential side couples are now based on the route chosen, and one cut from the previous builds has been added.
- New/modified scenes for every route.
- Romance afterstories will automatically play after the credits.
- "Jealousy"/cheating events and the scene gallery removed.
While I did some testing to try to avoid any big issues, it's possible that some bugs slipped in without me realizing. If you notice any issues, be sure to let me know so I can look into fixing them.
(And if you'd like to keep playing the original version of the game, I think I'm going to keep the v9 build up for the foreseeable future.)
Lastly, I made a survey about the game for the Steam forums, and I recently updated it to incorporate the release of v10. If you would like to leave feedback for the game beyond bug reports, this may be a good way to do so. The Google Form is here.
I hope people enjoy this big update for the game!
Get Blooming Nightshade
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.